Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sleepless

Every night, you and I would have our long hours of conversations. Conversations that I always look forward to at the end of my routinary day. Conversations that make me understand more about the complexities of life. Conversations that make me know you more, that make me love you more than I did the night before.

 Most of the times I find it easy to understand you, but there are also times when I cannot comprehend what you are saying. Sometimes you seem to be so sweet, sometimes you torture me.  I have grown to get used to that love-hate relationship of ours. But I always make sure not to let the night pass having a misunderstanding with you. It may take a lot of time and energy from me in making sure that we are good, but it’s definitely worth it.

It is true that some get my attention, too. There are times when my heart gets weak and just want to give up on us. But you have to understand, I am not that perfect. I just want you to be patient with me same as I am with you. You just have to remember that it’s you whom I’ll always go back to. You are my life now and I can’t afford to lose you.

You are the reason for my sleepless nights. You are all I think about now. I love you and nothing will ever change that.


*Love letter to my Medical textbooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment